Monday, July 26, 2010

God is all over this!

A couple of days ago I was messing around on Facebook and I saw a link posted by a radio host over in San Jose, and I clicked on it. I didn't realize yet, but God was all over this! It was a link to a girl's website who was injured 3 months after Timmy was, and her family was raising money so that Dr. Defina could come treat her. For those who don't know, Dr. Defina is a doctor that we have been trying to contact in New Jersey who has an 85% success rate for treating people with brain injuries, where other are around 5%. He called back in March, but it was early, the number wasn't recognized, and the call was missed. They sent a message to Crystal saying that they will be in contact, so noone really pushed it anymore.
When I found this website I was amazed that she was so close, she was in San Jose, and on a whim I decided to email the website and see if I could get some information on how they went about getting Dr. Defina to agree to treat her. The next day I recieved an email from her team for the website, and they told me that they will forward my message to her mom. About 5 hours later I had an email from her. She wanted to know about Timmy, and what happened, she said she had spoken to Dr. Defina a little earlier, and wanted to know more information so she could "put a bug in his ear" as she said. I responded telling her all about Timmy, and how his recovery is going, and I told her he was in Los Altos. A little later I had another email from her. This time she said...you're not going to believe this! I have seen your brother! I was touring facilities, and Los Altos was the only one I liked, but we decided to take Jess home, but the room they showed us was your brothers! Brace yourself because God is all over this!
It fels like I was suppose to contact her, and she is going through so much, but she is still willing to help by talking to the doctor for us. I am amazed! She told me Dr. Defina was expecting my call, so I called him today, but he wasn't in the office, but his personal assistant has the message. I am going to email him as well. I just thought I would share with whoever wanted to read, that God works in mysterious ways, and I have such strong hope that this is all going to work out! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment